How To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
Hlw guys techy19 is here and in this post I am going to tell “How To Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime“. If you want to root or install twrp recovery then first of all you have to Unlock the bootloader of your xiaomi device.Then only you can flash Rom or any other file.
Why unlock Bootloader ?
Requirements For Unlocking Bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- A pc/laptop.
- A mi account with permission for unlocking bootloader.
- USB drivers for redmi .
- Mi flash unlock tool (Download It From Here).
- USB data cable.
Steps For Unlocking Bootloader
- After downloading extract the mi flash tool.
- Then after that mi.exe then you have internet connection.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime, after installing USB drivers.
- Then enable USB debugging ,settings>additional settings> developer option then enable USB debugging.
- After that boot into fastboot mode(power off the device and simultaneously press volume down+power button).
- Then login with the mi account that has unlocking permission.
- Then click on unlock Bootloader if it will stuck in 51% .
- Then wait for 5-7 days and try this process again .
- I am sure that after some days you will not face any problem while unlocking bootloader Of Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime .