How To Install twrp/cwm Recovery In Mi Mix 2
In this article, I am going to talk about “Installing twrp/cwm recovery in Mi Mix 2“.We are doing this with step by step after following some easy steps you can easily unlock the bootloader of Mi Mix 2.
This method is only applicable for Mi Mix 2 but we are not responsible for any damage to your device while installing the recovery so do follow all the steps carefully.You may void your warranty after doing this.
Many readers are thinking why to install twrp recovery in Mi Mix 2, without installing recovery you will not be able to flash any custom ROM.So installing recovery is necessary for your device.Some of the advantages or profits of installing recovery are mentioned below.
Why You Have To Install Recovery In Mi Mix 2?
- Without installing recovery you will not be able to flash ROM.
- Without installing recovery you will not be able to update to latest android version.
- With the help of recovery, you can easily flash any mod or file.
- Above mention, points are enough to tell that recovery is important if you are a rom developer or want new Android updates.
Some Tasks Before Installing Twrp/Cwm in Mi Mix 2
- Charge your device more than 80%.
- Backup all the data of your device.
- An application from the playstore name “Rom Manager”.
- Your device must be rooted for using this method.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP/CWM RECOVERY IN Mi Mix 2?
- First of all your device must be rooted for this method.
- Then you have to download and install an application name “ROM MANAGER” in your Mi Mix 2.
- After that, you have to open the application.
- Then click ok after that you have to choose the recovery you want to install.
- Then click on the recovery you want to install in your Lenovo k8.
- Now, wait till your device automatically reboot.
- Then you will be able to open recovery using (volume down and power button) simultaneously.