How To Root Sony Xperia Z3
Hlw guys in this post I am going to tell you “How to root Sony Xperia Z3 “.Sony Xperia Z3 is the latest device of Asus and In this article you are going to learn root your Sony Xperia Z3 without pc.This method works without pc.
In this article i am sharing three methods for rooting your device without pc and hope that you can root your device without any problem.
The method one is rooting device with recovery this is the method of rooting device but only if your device has recovery installed.Other methods contain whole knowledge for rooting device using apk.
- You can flash custom roms.
- Safe your device battery.
- Install various rooting apps.
- Install many other custom flashes.
- Superuser.zip file.
- Twrp recovery should be installed in your device
- Device bootloader must be unlocked.
- First of all, paste the superuser.zip file in the internal memory of your device.
- Then press volume up and power button.
- For entering twrp recovery mode.
- Then click on the install option then select the superuser.zip file.
- After that, you will see the installation completed then click on a clear cache.
- Reboot your device and you will find your Sony Xperia Z3 successfully rooted.
Root Sony Xperia Z3 Using One Click Root
- Download One Click Root application and install it.
- Then open the application.
- Then click on the root my device.
- Then wait for some time,your device may restart during this process.
- When the process completed then download root checker application and check that you get success or not.
Root Sony Xperia Z3 Using Kingo Root
- Download the application and install the application on your device.
- Open the application and then you have to click ok button.
- Then click root button for rooting your device.
- After clicking the button the process started now sit back and relax for some time.
- After restarting you may find that the device is rooted now.