LineageOs 15 Oreo ROM for Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro also read all the requirements for installing lineageOs android oreo in your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro and just check the tutorials for installing ROM in your device.Before going further you have to meet the below requirements then you can flash this ROM.
Download LineageOs Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro.
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro.
- Backup your device Data.
- Download LineageOs 15.0 Oreo ROM “Download LineageOs 15 Oreo ROMs“.
- Twrp Should Be Installed (How To Install Twrp Recovery).
- NOT KNOWN
- Notification Dots-This feature helps you to check the notification’s just clicking on the dots.If a dots appear on the screen that means a new notification is there just click the dot and read the notification.
- Split Screen Feature-Split Screen divides the screen into two parts and you can do your work easily without stopping or closing other apps.
- Battery Improvements-New lineageOs 15 (LOS 15) comes with battery improvements.
- Better Ram Management-LOS 15 comes with the better ram management and also with the quick functioning.
- Latest Emojis with an enhanced look.
- Latest Android Oreo UI Interface.
- Latest Themes with customization.
I think these all feature’s will help you to decide that you have to download And Install LineageOs 15 Oreo In Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro or Not.
How To Install LineageOs 15 Oreo?
- After Installing Twrp recovery, Boot into recovery mode(Volume Up + Power Off) button simultaneously.
- Download LineageOs 15 Oreo ROM and store it in the storage.
- Then Click the install button and then select the ROM which you downloaded earlier.
- Swipe for confirming then Wipe Cache/Dalvik and the device rebooted and you will see the lineage boot animation.
- You have successfully installed LineageOs 15 Oreo in Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro.
Requirements For Installing-G-Apps LineageOs 15 Oreo-
- Download G-Apps For Android Oreo (Download Official Android Oreo G-Apps).
- Twrp Should be Installed.
How To Install GApps In LineageOs 15 Oreo-
- Boot into recovery mode.
- Then click the install button.
- Then select the Oreo G-Apps which you downloaded earlier and swipe for confirm.
- The device will be booted and the g-apps installed successfully in your device.
How To Install Superuser In LineageOs 15 Oreo-
- Download the superuser file for flashing.
- Then boot into recovery mode then click install.
- Select the Superuser file and swipe and device reboot.
- After rebooting your device successfully installed root permission.