Rooting means to add some of the features that were removed by the company and that feature’s could help’s you in many way like-Expanding Battery Life, Installing Rooted Application, Installing Custom ROMs and many other points mean “Root Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2” Makes your android experience better and easy.We are going to use twrp, kingroot apk and Computer for the rooting process.
Our Android is based on Linux so there are some features which was removed before packing the android phone and that features were added during rooting process and you are going to taste that feature after rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2.If you don’t own or have the pc then don’t worry this article has all the methods of rooting explained.You can root Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 with pc and also root Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 without pc.
Requirements For Root Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 (Without Pc)–
- Your phone should have been installed twrp recovery.
- Charge Your Device More than 60%.
- Superuser.zip for rooting.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 With Twrp-
- If you don’t know how to install twrp recovery read our another article for that (How To Install Twrp Recovery).
- After installing twrp transfer superuser.zip in the device storage then boot into recovery mode.
- Click on the install then select the file.
- Swipe for confirming.
- Then wait for the restart and you have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 With PC-
- Download a software name kingroot and install it in your window.
- Then open the software, and go to the settings and enable usb debugging.
- Connect your device via usb cable.
- King Root finds your device and then you have to just click root.
- Rooting process starts just wait for sometime and device restarts automatically and then after successful reboot device has been rooted.
Root Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2-Using Kingo Root
- Download the application and install the application on your device.
- Open the application and then you have to click ok button.
- Then click root button for rooting your device.
- After clicking the button the process started now sit back and relax for some time.
- After restarting you may find that the device is rooted now.
Root Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 Using One Click Root
- Download One Click Root application and install it.
- Then open the application.
- Then click on the root my device.
- Then wait for some time and your device may restart during this process.
- When the process completed then download root checker application and check that you get success or not.